MAY START TALKING ABOUT DRONES!
Joint Conference hosted by the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) & the Vienna International Arbitration Centre (VIAC)
Prep for the 30th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot doesn’t get better than this!
Given how rapidly the tech sector is growing, accelerated digital transformation and innovation will continue to impact the ADR landscape in years to come. New product areas, like cryptocurrency, blockchain and AI will result in new types of commercial disputes. Not to mention increased government action to regulate big tech companies, which will likely result in an increasing number of tech-related investor-State disputes. VIAC wants to be fit for the future. It is vital for our growth to gather the expertise and knowledge of thought leaders in the sector to steer the institution in the right direction in order to understand how we can provide the best, cutting edge service.
- Become part of a broad ADR network in the region
- Stay abreast of VIAC’s ongoing and pipeline projects
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in international arbitration
- Secure the first spot at events organized by VIAC
- Engage with a diverse group of talented and motivated professionals
- Set a steppingstone for your career in international arbitration
- Participate in the bi-annual VIAC CAN retreat in Vienna
- Successful Ambassadors can qualify for the VIAC CAN mentorship programme, ie be mentored by one of the renowned experts in one of VIAC’s Boards
- Successful Ambassadors will receive a detailed reference from the VIAC Secretariat upon effective completion of the two-year term
Page 1 of 2