Regarding all disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with this contract, including disputes relating to its validity, breach, termination or nullity, the parties agree to jointly consider proceedings in accordance with the Rules of Mediation (Vienna Mediation Rules) of the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
Optional supplementary agreements on:
(1) the number of mediators or other third-party neutrals (e.g. one or two);
(2) the language(s) to be used in the proceedings (Article 6 Vienna Mediation Rules);
(3) the substantive law applicable to the contractual relationship, the substantive law applicable to the mediation agreement, and the rules applicable to the proceedings (Article 1 paragraph 3 Vienna Mediation Rules);
(4) the admissibility of parallel proceedings (Article 10 Vienna Mediation Rules);
(5) the interruption of the statute of limitations or waiver to invoke the statute of limitations for a specific period of time.