Kyiv Arbitration Days 2023: think big!
Ukrainian Bar Association invites you to the International Conference KYIV ARBITRATION DAYS 2023: think big! taking place online on December 08, 2023.
This Conference is a «must attend» for arbitration professionals who want to keep up to date on the latest trends in the arbitration community.
This year’s program includes:
Session 1. How to make Russia pay?
1. Claims Commission, International Reparations Fund and Registry of Damages
2. Current issues of damages evaluation
3. Enforcement against states: successful examples and possible routes
Session 2. Case management
1. How to build your team? How to budget your case?
2. Risk management for legal team and client
Session 3. Reconstruction of Ukraine
1. Current investment protection regime. Is it enough?
2. Promoting investments into Ukraine: political and war risk insurance.
3. Specialized tribunal for settling investment claims?
For more information please contact the UBA Secretariat by: +38 (063) 792-30-99 (calls via WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact person – Tetiana Osaulenko.