In recognition of the under-representation of women on international arbitral tribunals, members of the arbitration community drew up a pledge (“Equal Representation in Arbitration PLEDGE”) to take action. VIAC has already signed the pledge and we would like to encourage you to do the same under http://www.arbitrationpledge.com/. You may also join the ERA Pledge LinkedIn Group.
Also, a new feature has been launched on ERA’s webpage. Interested parties may now ask for names of female arbitrators, that fulfil certain required qualifications and will be provided with a list of potential candidates.
If you want to know more about the search for female arbitrators you may find a detailed article on http://kluwerarbitrationblog.com/2016/09/08/one-step-further-after-the-launch-of-the-era-pledge-a-search-service-for-female-arbitrators-appointments/.
- Academic careers and gender bias - A guide for academic appointment committees and panels
- Launch of the ERA Pledge Corporate Guidelines
- Report der Cross-Institutional Task Force on Gender Diversity in Arbitral Appointments and Proceedings
- "ERA - Equal Representation in Arbitration PLEDGE"
- Female Representation in Arbitration in the COVID-19 Era
- „GENDER DIVERSITY IN FÜHRUNGSPOSITIONEN. SONNTAGSREDEN UND REALITÄT.“ (9. September 2019) - A Review
- UNCITRAL Webinar Series - Day 6: Gender, Trade and COVID-19
- Women and the Impact of COVID-19 and Response